Choosing the best school for your children is more like putting the future of your children in the best hands. Schooling plays a very important role in the upbringing of a child. It could be understood with the help of analogy that children are fragile and schools play the role of potter giving this argument a perfect shape that will become the definition of their personality for the future. Thus, schools not only provide education to children but also offer a platform to explore and express their identities.
The parameters for the best school vary according to the expectations of parents from school. But this must be understood that school focusing wholly and solely on academic education, neglecting all co-curricular and extracurricular activities can never be considered as the best for the overall development of children. That is why while choosing the school for your children you should think on a broader level taking all the factors into account.
ODM public school, which is one of the best CBSE schools in Odisha, is dedicated to nurturing each and every child under its banner as it solely believes in the vision that “Each and Every Child can Grow”. Awarded as the Best Emerging School of Eastern India, ODMPS believes in providing holistic education and grooming children an all-round development by following a Unique Integrated System of Learning using “inquiry and real-life learning” as a vehicle of learning. This is the reason this school was ranked no.1 by The Times of India Schools Survey rankings for the state of Odisha. For sure, knowing all about this top school in Bhubaneswar, you must be planning for the admission of your child there. So, here is all that you should know about the admission procedure of ODMPS:
1. The admission form can be filled online or collected from the school office.
2. The completed registration form (offline) along with the required documents and fees has to be submitted in the school reception on or before the scheduled date.
For nursery to UKG, there will be direct admission on a first come first serve basis. For CBSE STD I to VII admission will be on merit through personal interaction sessions. For CBSE STD VIII to XI admission will be strictly on merit through entrance exam and personal interaction session.
3. For CBSE STD XI (Science and Commerce) admission will be strictly on merit through interactive sessions. Students applying for class XI have to go through the OSAT entrance test conducted by ODMPS mandatorily. Top performers in OSAT are generally awarded a scholarship post their qualification in an academic interview round. There are other scholarship opportunities for students too. For more details visit https://www.odmps.org/Admission/OSAT_2020_and_N4.
4. The school office should be consulted for the result and other admission formalities.
6. Since ODMPS is the best residential school in Odisha, therefore, if the child will avail hostel facility, the formalities along with the hostel application form, should be submitted on or before the due date.
7. The formalities along with the transport application form should be completed and submitted if the child will use the bus facility.
8. The child should be sent to school on the date agreed upon.
If you have any enquiry about the admission procedure of ODMPS visit https://www.odmps.org/Home/admission_enquiry.